SnowFIT was founded in 2012
SnowFIT was created in 2012 by Matt Thomson, a qualified personal trainer and ski/snowboard instructor. Matt was introduced to snow sports in 2004 and quickly realised he’d found his passion. As a keen skier and snowboarder himself, Matt understands the importance of exercise before going to the snow to maximise your enjoyment.
Proven results from people just like you
Since 2012 Matt has helped many people from all backgrounds, abilities, ages and injuries get SnowFIT. Matts target is that all clients get to a minimum standard of being able to ski all day socially and then repeat day after day. Once the minimum standard has been reached Matt will help take you to the level you want.
SnowFIT has helped -
- Ski Racers who compete both nationally and internationally
- Recreational Skiiers and Riders who enjoy a day skiing but only get a few days a year in.
- Hardcore Skiiers and Riders who go chasing POW, big lines, Get as many days as possible on 'my pass' and maybe even get Heli-Skiing
- Back Country Tourers who understand sometimes for the best turns on the mountain you need to get off the beaten path
- Kids as young as 6 to Grandparents in their 70s If you can ski or ride I can help you get more out of your time on snow.
Matt is a passionate Skiier and Snowboarder himself
Since Matt first got introduced to Snowboarding at Snow Planet in 2004 he has been hooked on the sport. Matt now frequently visits Mt Ruapehu, Cardrona, Treble Cone or can be found deep in the backcountry during the New Zealand Winters. When travel allows Matt loves getting over to Revelstoke, Canada. Matt has previously represented New Zealand in athletics.
Increase your Ski Fitness today